WEEK ONE Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps September 11, 2017 Reflective Practice Blog by Janice Potts is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments CaceyBSeptember 11, 2017 at 5:32 PMway to go Janice!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknownSeptember 11, 2017 at 5:53 PMWell Done JaniceReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknownSeptember 11, 2017 at 7:08 PMNice Janice, looking forward to reading your entries.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknownSeptember 11, 2017 at 7:09 PMKia ora Janice ka pai.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyclevertrev15September 11, 2017 at 11:45 PMLooks great Janice!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousSeptember 12, 2017 at 11:19 PMGreat Janice, up and running and looks ffabReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJanice POctober 6, 2017 at 3:35 PMThanks everyone. After a little 'wander' through Wix Blog, I'm back here!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknownOctober 6, 2017 at 4:10 PMIt's a same that Wix Blog wasn't to be, I think the difficulty was in posting through a Facebook page, and perhaps not everyone is comfortable with that. I'm enjoying the blog journey... to find what works best.ReplyDeleteRepliesUnknownOctober 6, 2017 at 4:10 PMIt's a shame, not "same"...*correctionDeleteRepliesReplyJanice POctober 6, 2017 at 6:59 PMTrue. All part of the reflective and digital journey. A challenge at times :-)DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
way to go Janice!
ReplyDeleteWell Done Janice
ReplyDeleteNice Janice, looking forward to reading your entries.
ReplyDeleteKia ora Janice ka pai.
ReplyDeleteLooks great Janice!
ReplyDeleteGreat Janice, up and running and looks ffab
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone. After a little 'wander' through Wix Blog, I'm back here!
ReplyDeleteIt's a same that Wix Blog wasn't to be, I think the difficulty was in posting through a Facebook page, and perhaps not everyone is comfortable with that. I'm enjoying the blog journey... to find what works best.
ReplyDeleteIt's a shame, not "same"...*correction
DeleteTrue. All part of the reflective and digital journey. A challenge at times :-)
Delete